GRADUATE NURSES INTERNSHIP: THANK YOU FOR YOUR MOTHERLY INTERVENTION
In our letter to you, Ref No. UGONSA/016/HOSCF/01, dated 18th January 2016, written shortly after your confirmation as the substantive Head of Civil Service of the Federation, we congratulated you on your deserved appointment and at the same time pleaded for your urgent motherly intervention in the age-long injustices ravaging the health sector vis-à-vis wrongful exclusion of the graduates of Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.N.Sc) degree from the NUC (National Universities Commission) approved internship training for the graduates of core healthcare disciplines.
2. Within the same year that we cried out to you, you wiped our tears with a golden handkerchief by granting us the approval for the hitherto elusive internship training in the first National Council on Establishment (NCE) meeting you chaired .i.e. the 39th NCE meeting that held in July 2016 at Minna, Niger State. Since October 2016, when we sighted the originating circular from the NCE meeting, that approved the said internship training as released by your esteemed office, our joy has known no bounds.
3. We are therefore ever grateful to God almighty, who used you and other attendees of the 39th NCE meeting to touch our lives as a profession and pray that you forever remain in his abundant blessings and continue to be a light in people’s lives.
4. No amount of appreciation is adequate for what you have done for us but we have to say thank you anyway!
5. We equally wish to use this opportunity to request that you kindly give up some minutes of your busy time for a courtesy call to your office by our members on Thursday 16th February, 2017 or any other date of your convenience. We can be easily contacted through our leaders via the following phone numbers: 08065585953 or 08037937991 or through our official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We know that you are extremely busy, so we will try to make the call as brief as possible. Your response regarding the said request will be highly appreciated.
Chief (Hon) S.E.O. EGWUENU Nurse G.I. Nshi
National President National Secretary
see the original copy here gnan-thanks-hocsf-main-1