RE: IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERNSHIP FOR GRADUATES OF BACHELOR OF NURSING SCIENCE (B.N.Sc) DEGREE IN UCTH: UGONSA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR LEADING ROLE.
Preamble: The National Leadership of UGONSA and all the Nurses under its commune are bereft of words of appreciation for the leading role you are playing in the implementation of our nascent internship training for the fresh graduates of B.N.Sc degree that was won last year following tortuous struggle that lasted more than a decade.
- When we wrote to CMDs by October last year on the implementation of the internship and proper placement of graduate nurses, you were among those that deemed it necessary to reply us.
- That you dispassionately included the position, “NURSE INTERN” among the internship positions advertised recently by your hospital shows that your assertions that UCTH under your watch carries all and sundry along was not a mere rhetorical jab but indeed a manifesting truism.
- Through your leading role, UCTH has gone down in history as the first hospital, in Nigeria, to commence the implementation of approved internship training for the fresh graduate nurses as evidenced in the advert.
- This unassailable patriotic gesture is particularly unique as it came from the domain of the Chairman of the committee of CMDs of Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria and therefore radiates hope in us that soonest other CMDs shall follow in the footsteps of this indelible legacy of their Chairman.
- We are indeed short of words of appreciation because ‘thank you’ seems so inadequate to express the depth of our gratitude, but we will say it anyway! Thank you and thank you!!
- We equally wish to use this opportunity to congratulate you on your recent well deserved professorial elevation and pray our good God to continue to be your fortress. Amen! click here to download full text .GNAN TO Prof Thomas Agan Appreciation Main