PROMOTING HEALTHCARE INNOVATION,LEADERSHIP & HEALTHCARE PRACTICES IN THE CONTEXT OF ACHIEVEMENT OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS IN AFRICA.
This program is organized by LeadNurse Africa International Foundation in collaboration with the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Ghana.
2ND INTERNATIONAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE: 8TH – 12TH APRIL 2019
Pre –Conference Workshop (8th -9th April, 2019)
- Registrars of Nursing and Midwifery Councils
- Board members of Nursing Councils
- Executives of Professional Associations
- Heads of Departments/Faculty/Colleges/Schools of Nursing and Midwifery
- Directors of Nursing Services at Public and Private Institutions.
- Proprietors of Health Institutions
- To articulate progress made in development of countries’ plans of action for the achievement of SDGs
- To complete and ratify the Working Documents (constitutions, policies, administrative structure, plan of action, monitoring and evaluation plan, strategies for funding) on Implementing Nursing Agenda for the Achievement of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa.
- To explore alternative models of nursing interventions that can drive expanded scope of coverage of health promotion and comprehensive healthcare access
Main Leadership Conference: 10th – 12th April, 2019
Theme: Expanded Scope of Discourse of Healthcare and Healthcare Promotion in the context of Achievement of the Sustainable development Goals.
- Nursing and Midwifery Leaders Across All Levels of Professional Development and Practice
- Registered Nurses and Midwives
- Consumers of Health
- Healthcare Service Organizations (Government and Non-Governmental)
- Other Healthcare Professionals (in Public and Private Practice)
All for health, health for all!
Advancing health promotion across the life cycle and driving healthcare systems and industry that work for all in Africa
Sub – Objectives
- To document demands and practices for health promotion, enhanced healthcare provision and enhanced access for the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals
- To share experiences among stakeholders on practices enhancing health promotion and healthcare access towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals
FRAMEWORK FOR DISCUSSIONS
- From demand to Idea
- From Idea to Innovation
- From Innovation to practice
Capacity building for critical analysis and discourses for enhanced health promotion practices, enhanced healthcare provision and enhanced healthcare access for achievement of Sustainable development Goals.
- Working Sessions Focus on; Exploring practices for health promotion practices, moderators of social determinants of health and the implications for individual, organizational and institutional, government and non-governmental interventions for quality access to health and healthcare.
- Generating innovative nursing interventions to enhance quality access to health and healthcare services in Africa.
We propose to keep generating updates on new knowledge, new technology and best practice for health promotion and quality healthcare provision/access for population health.
We invited abstract from individuals and organizations that speaks to the theme of the conference.
Pre-Conference & Conference = 200 USD (The leaders attending the Pre-conference are expected to join the conference)
Conference = 150 USD
NOTE: Online registration accepts payment from Visa, Verve and master card from all over the world
For queries or further information, please send email to;
(Country Director, LeadNurse Africa Ghana)
Professor Omolola Irinoye
(Program Coordinator, LeadNurse Africa)