PROMOTING HEALTHCARE INNOVATION,LEADERSHIP & HEALTHCARE PRACTICES IN THE CONTEXT OF ACHIEVEMENT OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS IN AFRICA.
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP: 8TH – 9TH APRIL 2019
- Registrars of Nursing and Midwifery Councils
- Board members of Nursing Councils
- Executives of Professional Associations
- Heads of Nursing Departments and Colleges of Nursing
- Directors of Nursing Services at Public and Private Institutions.
- To complete The Development of Nursing Agenda for the Achievement of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa.
- To discuss how the Nursing Agenda for the Achievement of SDGs in Africa can reflect in Nursing constitutions, policies, administrative structure, plan of action, funding etc
2ND INTERNATIONAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE: 10TH – 12TH APRIL 2019
Theme: Expanded Scope of Discourse of Healthcare and Healthcare Promotion in the context of Achievement of the Sustainable development Goals is the theme of this conference.
“All for Health, Health for All”
Promoting health and healthcare industry that works for all in Africa.
- To documents demands and practices for health promotion, enhanced healthcare provision and enhanced access for the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals
- To share experiences among stakeholders on practices enhancing health promotion and healthcare access towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals.
FRAMEWORK FOR DISCUSSIONS
From demand to Idea
From Idea to Innovation
From Innovation to practice
Capacity building for enhanced health promotion practices and enhanced healthcare provision and enhanced healthcare access for achievement of Sustainable development Goals.
- Consumers of health
- Health and healthcare service Organizations (Government and Non- Governmental)
- Direct Healthcare professionals
Target with the motive of exploring ideas to inform innovations that will enhance quality access to health and healthcare.
Explore ideas to generate innovative interventions to enhance health promotion practices at individual, organization and institutions at the government and no-governmental level for quality access to health and healthcare services in Africa.
Generates updates on new knowledge, new technology and best practice for health promotion and quality healthcare provision access.
Pre-Conference & Conference = 200 USD
Conference = 150 USD
NOTE: Online registration accepts payment from Visa, Verve and master card from all over the world
Register for 2nd International Nursing Leadership Conference, Accra Ghana 2019
For queries or further information, please send email to;
(Country Director, LeadNurse Africa Ghana)
Professor Omolola Irinoye
(Program Coordinator, LeadNurse Africa)