The Student Nurses Career Support Program is an initiative of LeadNurse Africa International Foundation. This reformative program was designed to serve as a beam of light on the career pathway of student nurses so that before graduation, the students will have an idea of what they want to do with their nursing education. With the nursing innovations and healthcare advancements the world over, Nurses in Africa must join the league of global nursing innovators and influencers especially as it concerns the Sustainable Development Goals and this must begin from the schools.
This program is designed to last 2 days live and 365 days online access.
- Some highlights to look out for are:
- Aligning your thoughts with global perspectives
- Gaining Self-Mastery
- Gaining Emotional and Communication Competence
- Utilization of Information Technology
and many more..
Some benefits of the program include:
- Enrolment into LeadNurse 1st 5000 Learners Club
- Discount to all Relevant LeadNurse Conference
- Free One Month Online Coaching (valued at 100k)